MOMAS Course - 10th November 2017
Midwives Delegate Registration
ODP Delegate Registration
Tel: 01245 68 4150
MOMAS - Multidisciplinary Obstetric Midwifery and Anaesthetic Simulation
A full day of simulated practice at managing obstetric and neonatal emergencies. Work as part of a team alongside your colleagues in our high fidelity simulation suite – exactly as you do in real life!
Suitable for Midwives, Obstetricians, Anaesthetists and Operating Department Practitioners.
- Systematic approach to obstetric critical incidents, for both real life and exams.
- Simulated scenarios from the delivery room to the operating theatre.
- “Skills and drills” workshop sessions on obstetric and anaesthetic emergencies.
- Review of clinical management as per national and local guidelines.
- Structured debrief and feedback on both clinical and human factor aspects.
MOMAS is facilitated by Senior Midwives, Consultant Obstetricians, Senior ODPs and Consultant Anaesthetists from Broomfield and Southend Hospitals.
Course Director Dr David O’Hara, Consultant Anaesthetist, Broomfield Hospital