Fee for the 2017 IELTS test at the Bedford, Cambridge, Chelmsford, Norwich or Peterborough test venue.
Tests at Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge are available on Saturdays and selected Thursdays throughout the year. Tests at our off-site venues are available approximately one to two times a month and on Saturdays only. Please check our Online Registration System for exact test dates. Speaking tests usually take place the same day as the rest of the test, if on the rare occasion they do take place on another day this will be reflected on our website. Candidates should set aside a whole day (9.00am - 5.30pm) for the test.
- You must make the correct payment.The test fee for 2017 is 160.00.
- Payment alone does not guarantee your place for the IELTS test.You must still submit an online application at our Online Registration System and email a copy of your ID document firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must make an online application before making your payment.
Cancellations and Refunds
- We require five weeks notice to cancel your test, less than this will result in the loss of the whole fee. A fee of 30.00 is retained for administration cost and the remaining amount will be refunded to your credit/debit card as soon as possible.
- All cancellations must be made in writing (letter or email).