Do you want to apply new knowledge and skills to your career?
This exciting course is aimed at those currently working in a suitable audiology department and currently registered with AHCS/RCCP or HCPC. This expertise in work-based learning courses and experience in working with clinicians as associate lecturers, lends itself to the development of a new work-based, M-Level (7) module for paediatric audiological assessment.
Great opportunity to learn online around your commitments, with a single residential week (29th April - 3rd May 2024) at our Cambridge campus, where you'll take part in exciting seminars and practical skills workshops followed by a clinical skills assessment.
If you wish to pay by bank transfer, please email us with the following information to generate an invoice:-
Email all above information to [email protected].
Areas covered will include:
· Audiological assessment of newborns.
· Benefit from early intervention for permanent hearing loss in children.
· Effects, Management, and outcomes for children with temporary hearing loss.
· Using assessment results to guide management strategies in the context of socio-emotional, educational, and medical factors.
· The diagnosis and management of individual cases alongside other professionals.
· Speech and language therapist, and agencies who contribute to the management/welfare of the child and their family/carer.
Terms and Conditions – Paediatric Audiological Assessment (New Born)
1. Paediatric Audiological Assessment (New Born)2024 is administered by Anglia Ruskin University (ARU).
2. CPD fees are;
a) Payable to confirm booking
b) VAT exempt
c) Payable in Pounds Sterling by online payment with credit or debit card
d) Subject to refund only if;
The event is cancelled according to 5b;
a) Work-based courses and experience in working with clinicians as associate lecturers by participating in the 5-day CPD on the days specified on the online store
b) All materials provided by the organisers for the whole duration of the CPD.
4. Fees do not cover;
b) Meals except where separately identified
d) Any other assistance or materials
5. ARU reserves the right to;
a) Amend any or all aspects of the published programme
b) Postpone or cancel the CPD up until 20th December 2023
c) Prohibit entry to, or expel from, the CPD anyone who is disruptive or otherwise considered to pose a risk to the proper order of the CPD event
d) Cancel the CPD, subject to government guidance on COVID-19. In the event of cancellation, ARU will refund the cost of the CPD ticket, however ARU cannot be held responsible for any other costs incurred by attendees.
6. Unless explicitly withheld, attendance will imply that a delegate gives permission:
a) To be photographed within the area occupied by the event and that such photographs maybe used in future publicity for Paediatric Audiological Assessment or other reasonable use by ARU.
b) For their email address to enable ARU to send information relevant to this and other imagery and cognition events only (this permission can be withdrawn by the delegate on receipt of any email.